Area : HPLC : Selerity
Mobile Phase Preheater
highly responsive, low-mass mobile phase preheater provides an
elegant solution to the major technical roadblock in temperature
Why Preheat the Mobile Phase?
- Heating the mobile phase before it enters the column is essential
for good chromatography at high temperatures whether in the isothermal
or programmed temperature gradient mode.
- Solvent preheating eliminates peak band broadening due to thermal
mismatch. It is essential even at temperatures as low as 50 °C
- Peak focusing occurs if the effluent entering the column is
at a different temperature than that of the oven.
Selerity Mobile Phase PreHeater** - Making high temperature programming
- Convenient, easy-to-use, compact design.
- Low dead volume (< 1 µL).
- High heat capacity for use with microbore to 4.6 mm columns.
- Fast—heat up to 10 °C per second at flow rates up to
- Non-invasive, non-contaminating.
- Available in a variety of internal diameters.
- Independent preheater control allows peak focusing.
See Technical Notes 803 & 805 for more information.
To go back to the Extended Range HPLC main page, please click
Here to Request Information